Since I can remember music has been a part of my life, I am always singing my heart out not caring if I sound good or not. Music is part of my daily routine. For a pick-me-up in the morning I jump up and down to an upbeat song, it also rescues me from awkward social situations when I have to wait from someone on campus I don’t want to look like a lonely person. So thank you music! I now look like a normal person with ear phones, jamming to her favorite tracks!
And…luckily there is something for everyone and there is something for whatever mood you are in. If you don’t have any clue where to start to build up your personal playlist of songs you like – I can help you with that. Here is a playlist I compiled for spring season. The season for new beginnings, when the trees start to bloom and rainy weather show up every now and then. When you should grab every thrilling opportunity to kick off your shoes and dance in the rain. Spring is when a smile should be part of your outfit of the day. Spring is a time for falling in love and spending time with friends, laughing until your stomach hurts.
I hope this playlist will act as an inspiration. Happy listening!
- Regina Spektor – Raindrops
- Ingrid Michaelson – Far Away
- The New Velvet ft. Caroline Glaser – Let It Ride
- Imagine dragons – I Bet My life
- The Weepies – Happiness
- Alanis Morissette – Hand in my pocket
- Paper Kites – Bloom
- Plain White T’s – Rhythm of Love
- Carly Simon – Over the Rainbow
- Olly Murrs –Dance with me Tonight
- George Ezra – Barcelona
- Taylor Swift – Wildest Dreams
- Ellie Goulding – Love Me Like You do
- Taylor Swift – Style
- Joy Williams – We Are
- Florida Georgia Line – Anything Goes
- Majozi – Darling
- Bad Peter – My love has chosen You
- Jess Glynne – Hold my hand
- Calvin Harris – How deep is your Love
And just for a bonus track, because it’s spring…and I am turning 21 today!
- Rachel Platten – Fight Song